In a few days I will be back in St. Louis. It's exciting to return to family, friends, a job and city I love. That's right, RETURN. (I will sincerely miss my NY friends and family; so I hope that by keeping in touch via this blog, e-mail and phone, it will help fill the void.) Just in case you missed it, from this past May to October, I relocated to STL with the intent to create a new life for my husband and I. Well, things didn't quite work out, and I returned to NY mid-October. As it turns out, we are most definitely supposed to be in St. Louis. Now, we are packing up, again, and promise this time we are certain about moving.
The most amazing part of this new journey is how incredibly blessed we are to have such wonderful family and friends in Missouri. We have been welcomed (back) with open arms from my Uncle Tom, Aunt Warrine and two cousins, and their home is now our home. Their kindness and generosity has made our move possible, and we are extremely grateful. Another blessing is that my employer in Missouri agreed to rehire me; I look forward to reuniting with co-workers next week... and I completely realize how fortunate I am to return to a job that I love and people whom I enjoy working with.

No comments:
Post a Comment