Well.... things are a bit different in the mid-west. When I started driving I noticed something was missing - the snow! Maybe it just wasn't snowing where I was driving in from. Hmmm, nope, I drove 23 miles to down town St. Louis.... and didn't see any snow. The only flurries I could see were on my vehicle from overnight precipitation. All the traffic accidents and congestion was the result of slick roads and some ice here and there.
The nice little graphic above is from our local news coverage, specifically listing a high of 34 degrees today with a chance of snow. Looks to me that the "question mark" is indeed a signal that the weather team is not sure what to make of today's forecast. So I will keep asking my fellow co-workers today.... "Where is the snow?" Maybe they saw it on the way in?


No comments:
Post a Comment