In January, we reported that our house in NY had sold; however, the first potential buyer was not able to secure financing. I know it's important to keep in mind the real estate market has it's ups and downs - as of today, I can report a blessing. Matt and I accepted a new offer on the house. We have placed this in God's hands, and if our house is meant to officially sell this time - it will.
Pictured above is the house even before we purchased it in December 2007. Since then, we've painted the entire exterior, incorporated some landscaping around the front and sides of the house, and removed two huge pine trees in the front yard. (When I say we, I really mean Matt. It was all I could do to paint the front porch. Even though I did my best, I'm officially banned from painting anything now.)
We pray this is the last time we have to post a for sale sign in the front yard. Our prayer is for a smooth closing process.

No comments:
Post a Comment