Monday, June 1, 2009

Little late .... Easter pics

I know this post is a little late, but I needed to give a shout out to my family in NY for hosting a wonderful Easter brunch. My brother and sister made it into town as well, and it was wonderful to share an Easter meal with my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Chuck. My mom arranged a fantastic buffet, full of traditional recipies that have been passed down from great-grandma B. And of course, I was not around to help my mom cook at all... I have a suspicion that I'll never learn how to cook this meal. (Maybe my sister Jen will?)

My brother and I started off the buffet line. In the background you can see my dear hubby and my mom; however, I'm not quite sure what they are discussing.


And here is our family picture, a happy bunch. Thanks everyone for a wonderful Easter. Matt and I can't wait to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment