Saturday, June 26, 2010

Michael Buble concert

I have a new love and his name is Michael Buble.


As an early birthday present, Matt purchased tickets for me and a friend to attend the Michael Buble concert on Friday, June 25 STL's Scott Trade Center. 

Inside the concert venue, there was a poster-sized Buble to take pictures with. I wasn't creative with my picture -- just stood there with a huge grin and continuously giggled during this picture.


Naturally 7 opened for Buble. The men performed using "vocal play," basically using their voices to sound as instruments. This group did not disappoint, and definitely entertained.


Matt purchased great seats for me, I was thrilled that I was just four rows from the floor.
(Sorry, my camera is not the greatest. Here is Buble during his opening number.)


The concert was amazing! My face hurts still today since I could not stop smiling during the entire performance. I am completely smitten with Buble. Here he is on the jumbo screen.


During the concert, Buble made his way through the crowd onto another stage and performed two songs, including "Home," one of my favorites.


Thank you for an awesome birthday gift darlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment